Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Dragon*Con

Well, Stephen and I have been talking about going to a Con since the inception of Horseshoes and Hand Grenades... and we have finally sucked it up, dropped our 70$ and decided to go to Dragon*Con! :D

Commander Riker and Diana Troi from Star Trek TNG, Spike from Buffy, and even stars from those horrible Twilight movies will be there. Also, one of my favorite authors will be there: Laurel K. Hamilton.

I am STOKED. Our HnH crewman Matt might be coming along as well (we need a camera boy!). We didn't get one of the four main hotels (can you believe they were already booked?), however, we did get a nicer hotel (more expensive, though).

I must admit to a bit of trepidation when I think of humping about in the big ATL, but I don't see a cause to leave the Con site save to go home and shower :p

So, the question is... are you guys going to come and party with HnH? :D

4 comments:

Stephen said...

I'll be there! So freaking excited! We're going to have the best Dragon*con coverage you can possibly have. I hope Matt can come :)

Lauren said...

Hell yeah!

Lauren said...

hell yeah, lady!

Phate said...

Would be nice if our cameraman came :p

Lauren better be there as well!