Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have to pee

So, I kinda have a thing with piercings. I like them and I have issues with not getting them. I have too many holes in my ears as it is (I am trying to keep it a bit classy instead of looking like an earring tree).

I got my tummy pierced with I was 18 (omg, 7 years ago ;_;) and then have taken my angst out on my ears since then. I can't pierce my face lest my family disown me, so I get my ears pierced and then let the holes grow up... how insane is that!?

I had actually kind of curbed my addiction for a while... until I saw the COOLEST cartilage earring EVER! I mean, seriously... I must have! But, I have all my piercings lined up in a row of three on the left and two in the lower right... basically... I'd have to get another piercing to wear this.

Someone talk me out of putting another hole in my body >_<

I guess I could always go with my nipples, but it makes me nervous :p

7 comments:

Stephen said...

Eh, ears are cool but I wouldn't go with nipples. That would be uncomfortable in a lot of different ways. You'd at least want to get them pierced in the summer time when it's not so cold. I could imagine that may cause issues 0_o.

Stephen said...

HA! I just realized you just lost a day of the blog-off! You missed February 9th! Booyakasha!

Phate said...

Well, my sleep schedule is off... so I wrote it b4 i went to bed... it counts ^_^

Lauren (Ren) said...

oo..don't do the nipples. I've done that, and I loved the way they looked, but they never actually healed and eventually my body rejected them. On the plus side, my nips are now extra sensitive, which leads to much fun. haha. Also, want to see this earring you're in love with. I am the worst person to advise you against piercing anything. =P

Unknown said...

I understand the aesthetics behind ear piercings. Accessorize dahhling! Nipples does seem a bit drastic. And somewhat more difficult to show off. Might be easier in the wintertime tho' for obvious reasons;)
On a side note, I'd like to hear more about your fantasy novel. I read far more than is healthy. Tolkein, Donaldson, Green, Silverberg(not as much). Also hvy into Sci-Fi(what a shock).

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephen said...

I suppose you've given up. Words cannot express how sad I am :(