Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Thursday, February 04, 2010

I miss you

I had this friend back in 2000 that was quite possibly the coolest person on the planet. He was tall, had an accent, gorgeous, and was seriously rather hilarious. He might have even been smart. How in love was I?

As it turns out, I am a HORRIBLE person, and I end up giving Mr. Gorgeous the cold shoulder for another guy (let's call him Mr. D - as in dick head).

Again... this makes me a douche.

Mr. D ends up being the jealous psycho type and logs into my IM clients one day to tell everyone on my friends list some truly cruel things. Apparently, Mr. Gorgeous was one of those people, however I still do not know what was said.

A few of my wiser friends noticed this was a tad out of character for me... and gave me a buzz.

So, here I am 10 years later with no Mr. Gorgeous... and no idea what Mr. Gorgeous is doing -- or if he is even still alive for that matter. He stopped taking my calls years ago, and that was basically the only way for me to reach him.

For some reason I thought about him last night.

You really don't have a damn clue what you have until you do something moronic that makes it all go away.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I hate Mr. Dickhead...I think I met him once and he just grinded my gears. Now Mr. Gorgeous, on the other hand, he's a cool dude. He's the bee's knees. The cat's pajamas!

I have no idea what I"m talking. Here's to you finding a smooth talking Aussie :)