Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Sunday, January 31, 2010

UoP = University of SUCK

Ok, so call me an IDIOT (don't, I will eat your eyes out), but I decided that online university would be excellent for me. I was all "Like, omg, it will be easy and I can do my classes from anywhere! Yay! So when I move to FL and marry a rich Australian doctor, I can plan my wedding to Japan and take classes for my Masters!"

Yeah. I am a douche.

Not only are online classes FIVE times harder than a normal class (I have NEVER had so much in depth homework ever), but we have to split into teams.

Yes, teams. A group of adults all being forced to do papers together. I liken this to learning to share in K-4.

Let me tell you something... let me TELL you SOMETHING... If you did not learn to work with others in Kindergarten: YOU WILL NOT BLOODY LEARN TO DO IT IN YOUR 50'S!!!!

These people all have families, full time jobs, yadda yadda. They do NOT want to listen to a 20 something year old correct their grammar. WHAT A CROCK OF SHYTE.

This is simply so the "teachers" do not have to grade 20 papers every week.

Currently, my team is being a collective pile of douche.

So.... thoughts on working together on the online world for the ease of the teachers and the stress of the students?

X(

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I HATE working with others in a group if it's school work. You can never rely on the other people. Plus, you are doing it online which adds a degree of anonimity I guess. Granted you talk to them everyday, but they still hide behind a computer.

It's even worse when you don't want to do the work anyway. Hang in there though, Smashface! Show those 50 year old prunes who's boss!