Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

3LB Weight

Ok, having a PT and going to set classes at a gym throughout the week is hell. Im not talking metophorically either... I mean literal hell... your muscleZ are BURNING the entire time and as much as you wish for death... it never comes.

I thought I had uber leg muscleZ untill I spent an hour with Kevin. He taught me that I had jack shyte and then proceeded to make me want to kick him in the face as he screamed over the music "Come ON! Two more minZ on that stair climber!"

While heZ yelling this he upZ the level to 13 and politely ignores the fact that I am shaking more than a 3 year old child that has entered seiZure status after watching a flashing light filled anime.

On the up side... I get to take his class again on thurZday -_-

3 comments:

Stephen said...

excercise is hard man. I pretty much abandoned that idea after I discovered that eating all day and sitting in this stupid computer chair does me no harm...i dread the day I become 30 and actually have to move.

Thaozee said...

I only exercise when my car breaks down and I have to walk home. Or, from a random party. Having someone scream at me would easily make me lash out in haymakers..

Stephen said...

WOW! I like this blog much better than the crazy RED. Awesome!