Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Claws of Justice

What Tim Burton Character are You?
Catwoman
You have no idea how happy this made me.
I was talking to a buddy last night about supervillans and which one's we thought were the most super villan-ie.
Kitty is so my fav... and not because she's in vinyl and carries a whip. Not even because she licks herself. I like her because I am her. I meow at ppl, I growl at ppl, I even tend to lick ppl. I seek revenge when deserved - which in my case is if anyone angers me. Angering me is very, very stupidly easy. I think, in general, that ppl are morons. Especially in this wonderful - no sarcasm - country.
We are the only place that thinks it is a good idea to give a hormonal CHILD keys to a two ton battering ram on wheels complete with a radio.
Why not give them a point system while we are at it?
  • 10 pts for pets and regular pedestrians.
  • 15 for wild animals and Blondes in short skirts
  • Bonus points for the elderly and infirmed.
  • Bronze trophy for mothers.
  • Silver trophy for their child.
  • Gold trophy for the mother and the child.
College age is the worst.
I don't know how it became a cool factor to roll into a parking lot at full throttle with windows down - no matter what time of year - and radio jacked up so loud that anyone in the vicinity with a pacemaker blows up.
And rims?
If I see a car with spinning rims I assume the tires and therefore the vehicle itself is moving. That is only logical, right? Well, when I see a parked car with spinning rims, I automatically piss my pants because I cannot figure out if they are pulling out in front of me, running a red light, or if their bolts came loose in their tires.
Barring all that, most college aged drivers are getting dressed in their cars while rushing to the campus to get to class on time. Ive seen girls brutally stab themselves in the eye because they think they can maneuver a large tank and make their eyelashes look plump and separated all in the same timeframe.
That is what catwoman should really do: Hunt down teenaged drivers. Granted I think some of the college aged males might think that incentive to buy the biggest spinning chrome rims they can find.

4 comments:

Stephen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephen said...

Ack! I need a link to this test! Somehow I'm thinking that I would be Edward Bloom from Big Fish...if that's even an option.

Phate said...

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=877

That is the link :p Mike got Ed Wood, bwahaha

Anonymous said...

I got edward bloom....BWAHA! Edward Bloom...hehe..he...ahem