Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Monday, June 13, 2005

Spoken NewZ

Ok, so Stephen and Landon decided make a podcast.

I admit, I was skeptical.

Landon is not known for his participation in conversations, and Stephen is known for becoming so eXcited that his rate of speech reaches critical speed.

A normal conversation between them is as follows:

Stephen: “Hey did you hear about blahblahblah joining forceZ with blahblahblah. ItZ so eXciting!!”

Landon: “Oh, hey. No, I didn’t know that.”

Stephen: “Blahblahblah is going to totally blow away blahblahblah now!”

Landon: “Wow that is really awesome.”

I was pleasantly surprised, however, at the deviation from the normal. It starts out with much complaining about sore bums and crappy chairs flows into a nice jab at IE’s new “tabs” and follows with a tasteful joke about Michael Jackson’s Trojan virus.

For a full list of topiX discussed and to DL the podcast go here:
http://fulltangninja.blogspot.com/

This is defiantly for all you tech junkies. Now go listen!

1 comment:

Stephen said...

wow, thanks! I'm so excited about this and I'm glad you enjoyed it. We'll totally do this every week. Thanks for checking it out! Your blog made me laugh haha.