Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Friday, June 17, 2005

A hole in breast

Ok, so today was a bit of a departure from my normal routine.


I woke up a bit later than usual because Chi and I didn’t make the gym this morning - she had a doc appointment at 9:15.


I stumble downstairs in a half sleepy stupor to get some breaky.


Mom calls and I'm on the phone with her when I hear this totally bizarre noise. It almost sounded like someone was banging on our patio window.


When I get off the phone to go check on the weird noises, I walk into the kitchen to find a large mass of kitty puke. -__- The odd noise was Tigger hacking up a lung.


Lovely.


Moving on, I make my egg for my breakfast of an egg sandwich. I'm moving a large bottle of mayo to the side in the fridge when it fallZ from my grasp and splatterZ on the floor showing glass and greasy mayo everywhere -_-


After cleaning that up, I struggle to get dressed on time for my appointment with the Dermatologist. I needed a biopsy x_X


I get to the doctors and wait for a bit b4 they take me back and put a few shots of numbing medicine into my right breast (yeah… ow). The Doc comes in and cuts a cookie cutter shape unto my chest and pullZ it up to nip off the bottom. She then proceeds to stitch me up… 3 of them were outside of the numbed area and I felt every nip and tuck of the needle -__-

So now I have a hole in my breast… and 6 stitches to worry about.


Being me, I wasn’t concerned and Chi and I went to work out… rushed home to meet Markie (been gone in Vietnam since August)


And thatZ about it.


The fact remainZ that I've cleaned up too many messes today and I have a hole in my right boob o_O

6 comments:

Stephen said...

T...M...I O_o

Anonymous said...

oO

*hugs*

you....are silly, ashypoo.

Thaozee said...

Ouch, sounds like you had a cursed day. Where abouts in Vietnam did your friend Mark go?

Anonymous said...

yowch.

i only ever had a piece of my spine taken off at either end (below my head and near my tail) and THAT hurt like the yowch.

whats all this for...i pray all will be well, kittykins :/

eGaTS said...

defacing the landscape--now that's a sin.

i sure hope the doc has some good news for ya. i'm holding my breath...

--
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
°`°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` °`°
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°
,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,
ø¤º°`°º¤ø
º°`°º
--

Anonymous said...

I had a piece of my ass taken in a similar manner. :D