Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Carpenter AntZ

I just spent an hour playing around with my blog template... I now see why ppl become addicted to screwing with HTML... fun stuff o_O

I realiZed - a bit belatedly - that the death, although uber cute, was horribly hard to read. So... for the three of you that read my ramblings... tada ^_^

Chi and I are home alone tonight. We made tofu and seaweed for dinner.

Don't laugh. Tofu and seaweed are perfectly respectable dinner foods.

Some ppl decide to fry the leg of a chicken in more heart clogging fat than is contained in one state, some ppl grab fast food and a handfull of MnM's... I eat soybean curd and sea plants.

That being said, I shall retire downstairs to veg out on the couch and watch tv with Chibi untill I cant see straight. ^_^

5 comments:

Thaozee said...

Hey, Nice re-design. I have a certain love for tofu (I wanted to name my dog Tofu), but I'm not a big fan of seaweed.

Phate said...

Arame seaweed is the best... doesnt have that "im from the sea" taste :p

Hmmm, a dag called tofu... that kinda ruleZ. We have three catZ -_- All with perfectly generic nameZ.

Phate said...

er... dog even >_<

Stephen said...

My dog's name is Taco...that almost sounds like Tofu. This new blog template rocks man. I like the colors you put in it. Very....colorful ha!

Anonymous said...

Lament of Dali
Lorca, you haunt me-
your thoughts invade my sleep
why do you persist,
even after death has claimed your earthly vessel?

Lorca, you taunt me-
release me from your pain why do you insist,
your creativity I have claimed?

Lorca, you aren't me-
you left us for the grave wherever your soul has travelled I hope it is peace that you have found.

Please release me. I am captive in your chains A prisoner...please brother if you love me my heart you must spare

I dream of you nightly, sometimes I think your life was just a dream A painful illusion from which I cannot escape.

Free me! I beg you. Free me from this torture Whatever sins I have suffered unto thee, I must confess Jealousy, I think. Jealous because your art was always best.

Please, I beseech thee. go along your way How far is heaven, my dear soul? you should not linger here, and risk being lost along the way

Go now and leave us. so we may pay tribute to your memory Dance with the angels from which you have descended. Leave this cruel world that tortured you and find your peace

Release your fear, your cares and burdens Please fear not that you will be forgotten.

Dear specter of Lorca, my brother you are immortal-- a part of my soul, and live forever in my art. Let us share one last embrace, one last dance one last walk along the shore as friend-- as two souls entwined one last....

Fear not, you will never be forgotten you live inside me brother you inspire me everyday. Go now and please find peace my dear friend.