Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Monday, April 04, 2005

WeebleZ Wobble

Random update:

Sin City was mega violent, but it was pretty good. A lot of canibaliZm o_O The way it was filmed made up for the psychotic script, tho... fun colorZ and fun ppl (yay for BDSM!).

Devil May Cry is flipping hard (yes, Chris... HARD). The 1st boss must have really enjoyed arse raping Dante... cuZ he did it... a lot. >_<>:D Mwahahah the POWER of a mage! Really freaken suX that if you choose to be a magus, however, that you age more quickly than normal... homoerotic much? Screw Full Metal Alchemist's "equivalent eXchange"! I want power damn it... and I wanna look hot while I have it. And whatZ with the censored seX? I want full on piXelated nudity!

Diablo II... 1st a warning: Know the diff between a Battle CHEST and Battle CHESS. (GrrrRRr!) The game is fun fun for the lil n00b that I am. Almost done with it, tho.. and Im only level 18 o_O Been playing with Chris and Mark and they take most of the heat off me while I stand back and blast baddieZ with my fire ballZ ^_^ Yay for magick! Boo for dying and having Chris and Mark swarm my corpse and stealing my MONEY! BastardZ >;p

Off the topic of gameZ... the Pope died (no, really? Yes, really). After reading Dan Brown booX I am really eXcited to watch the neXt Pope being choZen... the whole process fascinateZ me now. Man, Dan Brown.... if you can read, at all (Sorry, Corvie) then ruuunnnn to a book store and proceed to buy ALL of his booX. Also, while you are reading... keep in mind they are fiction -__- So sick of hearing ppl say "Gee, I wonder where the Holy Blood Line is being hidden!" Yes there was a PS... in like the 1600's, and it only lasted for a lil while b4 the catholic church booted them out in favor of another group of monks. Now, the PS is again in eXsistance... but it is a NEW addition. History lesson for today.

FuZZFace got into college... was there ever a doubt?
http://www.livejournal.com/users/cmdrwalt/

Alrighty, thatZ it me thinX... this whole time springing forward thing is getting to me. Who the hell decided to play mother nature and deem it "daylight savingZ"? They need to die... I know that much.

Meh.

No comments: