Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Monday, April 11, 2005

Don't eat that - it fell on tiggerZ foot

So, being the wonderfully nice person I am I volunteered this weekend.

The biggest gathering of social workers in the US is at the Civic Center this week, and in order to get ready Wv's social work chapter had to stuff over 234897234987239847 packetZ (folderZ) and ready nametagZ etc.

Since mom was volunteering, I said I would help.

It wouldnt have been bad at all had MOBY freaken DICK and her side kick Jonah the Whale wouldnt have been there...

She was huge... Im talking black hole huge.

She was GROSS... "I have the runs," she proudly informed everyone in the room.

And not to propagate the whole fat = laZy... but she WAS! Omg, my 55 year old mother did 5 timeZ more than that laZy waste of air did o_O

The Cherry on top?

She turned her fat greasy head in my direction and happily informZ both my mother and I that she dateZ girlZ.... and then she proceeded to ask me if I was gay... x_X

If I ever had one gay thought my entire life... it evaporated at that moment.

UGH!

Absolutely disgusting and laZy a total waste of FOOD.

Ethiopia would eat for a month if we slaughtered her.

No comments: