Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Depressed Robots

ShineZ Bday was today... and in all the hustle and bustle to decorate - Pirate Theme - for it and wrap gifts, etc... I 4got to wish him happy Birthday x_X

So Shine... when you read this... HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU HOOPY FROOD!

We went to see Hitchhikers Guide to the GalaXy.

Funniest movie I have seen in a long time! There werent any parts that I didnt like o_O. You know how in all movies there is just that ONE scene that you really hate, and every time you watch the movie again you hate that ONE scene even more? Well, not in this movie. I am happy to report this movie is free of that ONE scene.

After Landon decided to play volleyball with Cole's head we all went to the Pancake House and made foolZ of ourselveZ. We missed you Patty!

I ended up flipping Ice at the table of ppl behind us -__- Damn slippery, those buggerZ.

Now I am tired and wish to retire to the soft squishy of my bed!

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

1 comment:

Stephen said...

YOUR ONE CRAZY FROOD ASHLEY MAN!

WOOO