Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Monday, April 11, 2005

ThatZ some hot weenieZ

Well, my future as an FBI agent is shot... literally.

Dad and I went shooting tuesday in Va and we did pretty well. Granted the mag on my glock (all three of them) are a pain in the arse to load... the springZ are a bit tight, me thinX.

Anyway, daddyZ office alarm went off wednesday night and the police sent out a car and a few dogZ to check the place out. A man had been stabbed and robbed around the neighborhood a while back andthe police werent taking any chanceZ with another robbery.

ThurZday rollZ around (daddyZ half day). Dad callZ at 4pm and sayZ that he will be home inna bit, heZ just gonna go check the basement really fast.

630pm, momZ in class and Steph and I are still waiting on dad. We get a tad worried that maybe heZ had something topple over on him, or heZ hurt his back and cant drive home.

We call the office - no answer... we call his tahoe onstar - no answer.

I was getting dressed so we could go check the office out and Chi hollerZ from downstairZ. SayZ we need to go now.

She was on the verge of tearZ and it showed in her voice... so of course I panick... WHY is my little sister about to cry?

I ask her just that and she replieZ that she had called the tahoe again and someone had picked up after one ring and then hung up right after.

Of course... we think... someone has hurt dad and taken his vehicle.

I toss on my clotheZ and silently vow to hunt down, torture and brutally murder whoever has touched my father. Thinking along this line I grab my glock and throw 8 roundZ into the mag in the blink of an eye... In the recesseZ of my mind I thought it odd that I could shove the roundZ in so easily when just two dayZ ago it took forever to load.

I ran down the stairZ and called the tahoe to hear for myself... sure enough someone picked up and then hung up after a ring.

I called 911 and asked they dispatch a car out to my dadZ office to see if his car is there (they could get there faster than we could).

About 11 seX after the call the tahoe pullZ into the driveway....

it was dad.......

he was fine......

said the tahoe phone never rang.........

couldnt hear the office phone cuZ he was in the basement........

LOADING SHELLS!@?#

I had to call 911 back and tell them I was an idiot and I was about to kill my father and asked if theyd send an ambulance to my residence.

Moral: Call your damn family if something changeZ

No comments: