Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Sunday, December 26, 2004

BoXing Day and itZ Bloody Aftermath

BoXing day ^_^

Christmas was an utter pleasure. (Read: My two half brothers did not show up. Which means I didn't have to shoot anyone, which means I am at home and not in jail for murder/kidnapping.)

I got a lil 4th gen iPod! Scooooooooooooooooore >^_^^_^< mer mer

Lando got me an XboX o_O! Poor guy, I've been playing the game he got me (MK Deception) since I opened the boX and totally 4got ppl eXsisted. The game is so freaken wonderful!!

The Konquest mode has been improved SO much since Alliance. You can actually run around and talk to ppl pseudo RPG. They even give you tasks ^_^ All this while trying to train with your drunken master!

I havent gotten tooooooo far, but as of now Ive just been bestowed a gift by the elder gods and it looX like I will be leaving the realative safety of the city gates shortly. (side note: keep the action button and the punch button seperate -__- Poor old woman... I just wanted to say hi : /)

Freaking Awesome.

The Bringer of Shine also sent me a wonder ^_^ Iii got leather bound PAPER! *shiftZ into wicket mode* Ahhhh, the joyZ of my collection of notebooX :P

I also got a ton of booX to finish out some of the series Ive been reading *meltZ into an ooZe of happiness* God Bless Tracy Hickman and Margeret Weis!

Chi is leaving me tomorrow : / She will fly to see the shine (without ME!) on mon : (

No New YearZ with Chi! *sniffZ*

Anyway... I am gonna go play some more deception and pretend Im getting ready ^_~





No comments: