Welcome

To Ashley's Mind. (Not responsible for damages over 20$)

Friday, September 02, 2005

Scooty Puff Jr

Ok, b4 I 4get.

Chi and I went to amtgard (http://amtgard.com:8080/) yesterday for the first time in about 6 months. Twas great to see everyone… and get molested by Jon… twice o_O.

We met up with a few buddies and then saw some other ppls we knew ^_^ Yay! Then we proceeded to go to Princeton and get some frozen cow juice inna cone… good stuff!.

Anyway, point of this… find where amtgard is played in your area and go watch o_O I'm so serious… you will never be so entertained.

Also… IM TWENTY THREE! ^_^ All bow b4 my might!

And if you draw…. I want penguinZ. ALL the penguins!

4 comments:

Stephen said...

I don't think I could do amtgard. I actually think I'll stick with wanting to play D&D. At least I won't be pretending to be an elf in the public eye :)

haha! PENGUINS!
DOTSEZ!

Phate said...

Ive been calling chi hooterZ lately... she is gonna snap me in half soon >:D Yes! I _have_ DnD but never anyone to play it with... maybe in Oct bwahaha. And yeah, some of the ppl should never show their face in public again, but hey, entertainment for the rest of us ^_~

Anonymous said...

me loves to play Angband :P im a 37 year old Elven Warrior maiden (?)

ALSO U GOTTA CHEKX UR MAIL before i come up west and give u a fish in the nose :P

eGaTS said...

Carpe Aptenodytes!

(Seize the Penguins!)